Fairs & Shows
Welcome to our fairs and exhibitions worldwide
We cordially welcome you to our exhibition stands. Information about the fairs, interview appointments and further information will be provided upon your request.
February 25 - March 1, 2023
San Diego, Convention and Exhibition Center | USA
The "SLAS2023 International Conference and Exhibition" returns to San Diego, California, and we are ready to accelerate!
The QINSTRUMENTS team will present the newest HEATER, COOLER & SHAKER, with some exciting new technology and background knowledge around the BioShake Q1. When you participate in the event, let me know & schedule some time to meet the QINSTRUMENTS team and learn more about how we can help to enable your scientific discovery.
SLAS2023 promises to keep you at the top of your game, transforming research, igniting discovery, technology, laboratory innovation and automation. It is the premier global conference that brings together more than 5,000 of the world's leading scientists, researchers, engineers, entrepreneurs and business leaders working together to advance life sciences technology and discovery. We are excited to participate in SLAS 2023 with a new program highlighting life sciences discovery, research and innovations in laboratory technology.
Join us in San Diego for scientific sessions in nine tracks delivered by a diverse group of scientists, academic researchers and industry professionals from around the world. SLAS2023 is the conference designed to connect scientists with each other and with the laboratory technology and automation needed to transform life sciences research.
SLAS2023 will feature:
- Immersive pre-conference Short Courses
- Thought-provoking keynote speakers
- An exhibition featuring laboratory automation solutions and services and Innovation AveNEW for start-ups and emerging companies
- Exhibitor tutorials
- A full array of award opportunities like the $10,000 Innovation Award; SLAS Ignite Award; Student Poster, Tony B. Academic Travel and New Product Awards.
- Ignite programming for entrepreneurs, start-ups and academic collaborations
- Opportunities to boost your career through interactive SLAS Career Center workshops and one-on-one career counseling sessions
- Giveaways, games and the infamous Tuesday Night Celebration (plus additional SLAS Journals and Student and Early-Career receptions)
- Tutorials on how to get published (and noticed!) in SLAS Discovery and SLAS Technology
- Live recordings of New Matter: Inside the Minds of SLAS Scientists podcast
SLAS2023 - View the full programm
May 22 - 26, 2023
The European Stage for Life Sciences Technology and Innovation
SLAS will be heading to Brussels, Belgium, 22-26 May 2023 for "Science Set in Motion."
The Society for Laboratory Automation and Screening (SLAS) is an international professional society made up of academic, industry and government life sciences researchers coupled with the leading developers and providers of laboratory automation technology and tools. SLAS advances scientific innovation by providing education, collaboration and professional development opportunities that unite scientists across disciplines to transform research.
The SLAS Europe 2023 Conference and Exhibition returns to Brussels, where we held our very first Europe conference in 2018! We’ll be setting science in motion at the Brussels Expo with more than 100 exhibitors, as well as a special area for startup and emerging life sciences companies in our Innovation AveNEW section. We’ll have an Ignite Theatre with special programming and Ignite Award presentations, and the keynote auditorium will be just steps away from the exhibition floor!
Brussels is the perfect place for you to connect, find collaborators, get feedback, generate new ideas for your products and meet with some of the most creative minds in research all under one roof. Set your marketing plan in motion and reserve your exhibit and sponsorship soon to get the best exposure to the most diverse audience in life sciences.